Slipped or Tripped?

If you have suffered an injury which was not your fault you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation. You have the right to expect that any public place is kept free of slippery surfaces or other hazards that may cause you to trip or fall.

We regularly receive complaints from clients who have suffered minor injuries to injuries of the utmost severity and we can advise you of your right to claim.

We regularly pursue claims in public areas against local councils and typically deal with reports of accidents in supermarkets, department stores and highways.

Unsure if you have a claim?

If you are not sure whether you can pursue a claim following a slip or trip do not hesitate to contact us and we will help in determining who we believe would be at fault and help in obtaining you the compensation you are entitled to.

How can you contact us?

There are a number of ways you can contact the team at Amicus Solicitors.

You can email the team at

You can call us on 0161 434 4448.

Or you can use our easy enquiry form by clicking here.