Resolve Your Landlord/Tenant Disputes
Whether you’re a landlord or tenant, our experts will help you get the outcome you deserve.
Problems with Housing?
Whether you are a Landlord or a Tenant we have a range of areas we can assist you in. Our Landlord Tenant team are dedicated to helping you reach the outcome you deserve.
- Advice on obligations to tenants
- Possession proceedings
- Debt Recovery
- Disrepair and Dilapidation issues
- Representation in Courts
- Registering Deposits
- Compliance with Health & Safety and Local Authority Regulations
If you are a landlord we advise that you: ensure all utilities are tested by registered engineers before the tenant(s) move in; you should also keep records of how and when rent is paid and how much was paid; ensure your tenant’s deposit is adequately protected by a registered scheme.
We also offer a number of services to tenants including:
- Rent arrears and negotiating re-payment terms with the landlord
- Disrepair claims and who is responsible for the repairs
- Recovery of deposits and overpayments
- Failure by the landlord to fulfil their obligations
- Advice on Tenancy Deposit Schemes
When entering a new tenancy agreement you should ensure that: any deposit is properly protected by a registered deposit scheme; keep a copy of your Tenancy Agreement safe; keep note of how and when you pay your rent and how much was paid.
761 Wilmslow Road